Tanzania Leopard Tours
This 7 Days Tanzania Leopard Tours is the best Wildlife Safari chosen by many, that will take you to visit 4 of the Northern parks of Tanzania for one night in Manyara, three nights in Serengeti, one night in Ngorongoro and one night in Tarangire. All the parks host small and large mammals including birds and reptiles; accommodation can be at the standard or luxury lodges, luxury Tented camp or budget camping sites. You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara N.P.
– In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 130km with lunch box to Lake Manyara National Park for both morning and afternoon game drives. The park is home to Lion, Hippo, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo, Giraffe, Baboon, Blue and Vervet monkey, Warthog and more…About 350 species of birds have been recorded. You will have Picnic lunch, dinner and overnight in Manyare Hotel, Serena Hotel, Eunoto Lodge, Kururumu Tented Lodge or Budget Camping. FB
Day 2: Manyara – Serengeti N.P
– Early morning breakfast in Manyara then at 0600jhrs drive to the Great Serengeti National Park with lunch and game drives en route. Afternoon game drives in the park a home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds includes the Eurasia migrants. Dinner and overnight in Serena lodge, Sopa lodge, Wildlife lodge, Kirawira Tented Camp, Ndutu lodge, Migration Camp or Budget Camping. FB
Day 3: Full Day in Serengeti N.P
– Breakfast then follows morning and afternoon game drives in the park. In the afternoon continue with game viewing to the North East of the park this is LOBO area where the main path of the Serengeti Wildebeest migration has passed. Dinner and overnight in Lobo Wildlife Lodge, Migration Camp or Campsite FB
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti N.P
– Breakfast, then half day game viewing in Lobo area where you will have your hot lunch before you drive back to Seronera the center of Serengeti. Proceed with game viewing around Seronera or Eastwards, dinner and overnight in lodge or Camping. FB
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater Rim
– Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning game drives in Serengeti at 0845hrs back to the lodge/ Camp for breakfast. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing enroute to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for dinner and overnight in Serena lodge, Sopa lodge, Wildlife lodge, Crater lodge or Budget Camping. FGB
Day 6: Crater tour – Tarangire
– Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0600hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with fame viewing while ascending the Crater and drive to Tarangire National Park for dinner and overnight in Sopa lodge, Tree Top, Safari lodge or campsite. FB
Day 7: Tarangire – Arusha
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Tarangire National park, a home to Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. You will have hot lunch in your lodge/ camp before the drive takes you back to Arusha. End of Tour.