Magical experiences await you on your Botswana Safari Holiday
In magical Botswana drift gently up the Chobe River in a motorboat, passing buffalos and antelopes grazing on the bank. Look out for grey, wrinkled foreheads bobbing above the surface as Chobe National Park is renowned as one of the finest places to spot graceful elephants wading through deep water.
Discover the Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s great natural wonders, exploring a maze of lagoons in a traditional mokoro canoe. After an amazing day, stay in one of our mobile camps and sleep in the wilderness, sharing stories around the campfire under a magical star-lit sky.
Botswana Holiday Highlights
- Cruise through the breathtaking Okavango Delta, a plethora of meandering waterways punctuated by lagoons and reed beds, catching glimpses of hippos and crocodiles.
- Spot herds of elephants drinking and splashing around on the banks of the Chobe River in Chobe National Park. Other game spread across this popular game reserve includes lions, cheetahs, wild dogs, zebras and hippos.
Botswana – The Essentials
- If visiting local villages, a long skirt or trousers and longer sleeves are recommended.
- During game viewing wear neutral colours and bring layers for the cooler mornings; binoculars are a must.
- Due to the use of mobile camps, extra batteries are a must as electricity for charging items may not always be available.
The Okavango Delta is one of the world’s largest inland water systems, covering approx. 6,000 square miles during peak season. It takes almost nine months for the water to make its journey from the Angolan rains to the bottom of the Delta, creating a plethora of waterways weaving between islands.
Botswana Tailor Made
Our safaris to Botswana can be combined with visits to Zambia and beach extensions to the idyllic Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. To tailor make your perfect Botswana holiday, simply:
- Browse our online portfolio or request your free copy of our Africa brochure
- Give us a call on +255 713 711 116